Any idea when.....

sirgigolo

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know the same thing. I'm wondering if they will put in a notification bar.

sent from my Galaxy Note using tapatalk

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I read there was some big show late october, about the time a number of telcos are rumoured to be releasing WP8 devices.

With all the negativity about iOS6 in the press, its a shame Microsoft can't rush a show out, to show off WP8, and address some of the issues people are complaining about with iOS6.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it's intentional, but I'm kinda glad they're holding off longer than they did with Mango. We all knew so much about Mango from an early date that the majority of us were getting irate about it's release. Patience was not a virtue. :D

sirgigolo

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you are probably right about that. This will be my first wp device and I read somewhere of complainta about notifications disappearing fast. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

sirgigolo

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
whats the point of that when you have live tiles?

Good point except for what billkarid said about scrolling. I would at least like to see something at the top that will let me know. At least for the apps that are pinned way down on the page that you cannot see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077