First HTC 8X Windows Phone 8 Camera And Video Samples Appear, Tease Us | | TmoNewsTmoNews

The video looks nice and crisp. Someone with a sharper eye please comment the bad things.

The pictures look good but the images are too tiny for me to have a good idea.
    09-22-2012 08:49 PM
    No one? :(
    09-23-2012 09:06 AM
    The video was shaky, but the photos looked nice. I wish they put large photos up though so we could see the detail better. I also wonder how it does in low light though.
    09-23-2012 09:33 AM
    Didn't Nokia explain the potential for good photos in low light surroundings with the f/2.0 lense? As far as I know, the 8x has the same lense? So can I expect similar quality there?
    09-23-2012 09:41 AM
    Didn't Nokia explain the potential for good photos in low light surroundings with the f/2.0 lense? As far as I know, the 8x has the same lense? So can I expect similar quality there?
    Nokia say they have moving lens. That means you get a really stable image that allows the optics to stay open for a longest time. That means more light is absorbed by the picture making it brighter.

Or at the very least reduce noise. The HTC OneX/S/EvoLTE has currently the best camera behind the 808 and they added some "stuff". So both camera should be good.

I myself can't wait for comparisons.
    09-23-2012 09:46 AM
    Nokia say they have moving lens. That means you get a really stable image that allows the optics to stay open for a longest time. That means more light is absorbed by the picture making it brighter.

Or at the very least reduce noise. The HTC OneX/S/EvoLTE has currently the best camera behind the 808 and they added some "stuff". So both camera should be good.

I myself can't wait for comparisons.
    Nokia lumia 920 has a floating lens .
    09-28-2012 03:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD