Windows Phone 8 Connector?

mdintx

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey Folk,

I'm more interested in getting the Lumia 920 than the iPhone 5. My current laptop is dying and I will be picking up a MacBook Pro soon. I'm heartened to see that Windows Phone7 Connector is available to sync with iTunes. Anyone know if Microsoft will produce the Windows Phone 8 Connector? That would make my life much easier.

MD

vandeetz

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I've heard rumors that there will be a WP8 connector for mac, but I doubt it will be released prior to the first WP8 devices being released.

Do you currently have an iPhone?

I also own a mac and a WP and I always think it's funny and rare to find. I would much prefer the Zune software, I like it much better than iTunes. I've been debating getting a surface pro and a multi-touch all-in-one to replace my macbook pro though.

I wonder how many people actually have WP and macs, it seems like an odd combo and if not enough people use it I doubt they'd continue to develop it.

mdintx

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a Samsung Focus S which I bought off contract. My hobbies intersect in some financially uncomfortable ways. The photographer in me wants the Lumia 920 over the iPhone 5. The guitar player wants a MacBook for Garage Band and to avoid the horrific experiences I've had over the last 2 years trying to record with my current HP laptop. So, Windows Connecter 8 for Mac would provide some relief.

Last edited:

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd say it's very likely the WP7 Connector will be updated for WP8 and very quickly.

That said, you can always take advantage of SkyDrive services... no cables needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo