Are you excited more for the big changes or the little changes?

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Figured I bring in a post with less tension.

I feel that WP8 has some pretty big changes going under the hood and on the start screen. However, the little things in software, like how the accent colour of the keyboard changes with your preference and the Kid's corner are the ones that really made me go, 'now this is something I wouldn't have thought about'. These changes, while not as impacting as a shared core, are the ones that make me feel really excited about WP8.

How about you guys?

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Hard for me to pick. I'm excited for all changes that make WP8 better: A little change can make a big difference the same way a big change can.

Last edited:

andrelamont

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I like the lil changes as I am more of fit & polish guy. I like the nice lil' affects like accent key color and etc.

of course you must know I also like to eat one food item on my plate to completion before I tackle the next food item.

marantaz

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Weirdo...

of course you must know I also like to eat one food item on my plate to completion before I tackle the next food item.

You do know that it all ends up as one big squishy boiling mess in your stomach, right?

Also, you're missing out on the wonders of combining foods in your mouth for your taste buds to go wild about.... try combing potato chips with chocolate or ice cream... yum!

How do you eat sandwiches... bread first, then peanut butter, then jelly? What do you do with a plate of lasagna, disect it first?

I could go on... but I'm just funnin with ya. I've seen people that eat one item (one bite) then eat another item (one bite) etc., etc., going around their plate like each item is a point of interest to be visited in sequence... very strange!

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
+1 on the 7.8 resizable tiles on my beloved 900. I treasure & cherish the little things in life and WP really reflects & epitomize my view of life.
Live resizable tiles & metrosexually captivating OS is a long overdue paradigm shift in an otherwise stale & boring icons-based techworld.
In short, I m Very Very Excited \o/ about WP8 & W8 ;)

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
The little things. A revolutionary feature is cute to play around with, but having to struggle to toggle your WiFi and data connection will bug you every day with the device.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Im looking forward to the birth of an ecosystem - I will be able to switch from Win8 on my desktop/laptop to WP8/Win8 RT on my phone/surface tablet with all the things I consider important to me available to me on all my devices

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I am really looking forward to the new interface with all the different sized tiles. I am also looking forward to playing with NFC. Enterprise quality encryption will allow me to use the device at work, so I am looking forward to that.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited as well all changes make Wp8 better in use even the smallest changes! I did not like Wp7(.5) because it was missing so much for me as a former Symbian/Android user. WP8 will be my main mobile platform when the Lumia 920 comes out.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Im looking forward to the birth of an ecosystem - I will be able to switch from Win8 on my desktop/laptop to WP8/Win8 RT on my phone/surface tablet with all the things I consider important to me available to me on all my devices
+1. And also the interoperability with XBox. Really enjoying streaming music and video from my WP7.5 to XBox with Play To, and with W8,WP8 and SmartGlass I know it will only get better

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes