Neat picture feature i didnt notice until now

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
If you launch your camera and slide to one of your saved pics, pinch the screen (like minimize pinch, not a zoom in pinch) and it'll show your camera roll without having to slide through the pics normally. It has this camera roll flow to it and its just neat

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
If you launch your camera and slide to one of your saved pics, pinch the screen (like minimize pinch, not a zoom in pinch) and it'll show your camera roll without having to slide through the pics normally. It has this camera roll flow to it and its just neat

Glad you found that out. I really liked this feature since day one with my 900. :)

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Does that through the picture hub as well. Dont have to launch the camera to get it to work. At least not on my Titan.

SSK the Gr8

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
you're not alone. I discovered it when a 6 year old girl showed it to me, while looking at pictures. Lol it was embarrassing. I have the phone sine January.

hossiam

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Another I just found, not as cool as this, highlight text in IE then hit the capacitive search button.......boom no need to copy and paste. Lol

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro