Is Adobe Flash going to work in WP8?

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Afraid not. No more flash for any smartphones anymore. Adobe said no more after ICS came out for Android.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

GB330033

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Since Windows 8 now supports Adobe Flash, does that means that WP8 will too?
Despite what others have said, I'll say "possibly". Adobe discontinued mobile Flash development, yes. However, they're clearly still developing some kind of mobile (Aka, ARM) version, since there will (reportedly) be full Flash support in Windows RT (Windows on ARM). I imagine Flash support could very well be one of the rumored "surprises" left for WP8

nicbex

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Flash will definitely not going to be around forever, it's just a matter of time before it gets dropped by all web pages worth noting.

eortizr

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
So, I was playing with the Surface w/ Windows RT and it played Flash content without any issues, I was even able to go to the Hulu website and watch couple of episodes. So does that means we are going to have Flash support on WP8? I know flash is not going to last forever, but right know there are a lot of sites that still uses Flash, (Hulu for example).

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So, I was playing with the Surface w/ Windows RT and it played Flash content without any issues, I was even able to go to the Hulu website and watch couple of episodes. So does that means we are going to have Flash support on WP8? I know flash is not going to last forever, but right know there are a lot of sites that still uses Flash, (Hulu for example).

Mobile flash is dead, no more, kaput, doa, forget about it,. How many times do people have to say it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon