Wait is almost over. Only a few hours. NO leaks, are you still EXCITED?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
And Google's "competing" event in New York City has been cancelled due to the hurricane. KARMA! XD

Google's Android event cancelled due to hurricane | The Verge

Google fans have not taken it nicely. They are all over the place. I definitely agree, Karma this is!

I hope not many people are at risk with the hurricane and they can stay home safe while watching the awesome WP webcast! Fingers crossed for both - safe lives and awesome launch! These 48 hours are THE hardest for any tech launch, I've witnessed.

pandalove1027

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited but there are probably no leaks because there has already been a WP8 and Nokia event talking about what is coming so comparing it to Apple's launches isn't exactly the same. Isn't Monday just a formal launch? I know we've heard there may be a few things we haven't seen which is something to hope for. *fingers crossed*

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
"Our new Nexus has a glass screen... and cheap plastic back... and it's made by LG!"

Surfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurfacesurface...

"But... LG! It's got LTE and everything!"

SURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACESURFACE!

"Oh ****. We should probably cancel. We're getting our butts kicked here. Blame it on the hurricane."

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
was insanely super excited but the lack of info or anything for the last while did tone down my hype a lot.

To me, lack of current leaks means one of two things

a) There is nothing left to leak. Everything in the OS is out in the wild.

-OR-

b) Someone in Microsoft and their supply line is doing a great job keeping the lid on stuff that hasn't yet been leaked.

I guess there could always be one more option:

c) Microsoft had earlier plans to stop their controlled leaks X amount of days before their announcement :p

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I am definitely still excited about the WP8 event on Monday. I can't wait to pick up an HTC 8X on the day that Verizon releases it. I've already upgraded my laptop to Windows 8 Pro and plan on ordering a Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 as soon as they become available.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I am definitely still excited about the WP8 event on Monday. I can't wait to pick up an HTC 8X on the day that Verizon releases it. I've already upgraded my laptop to Windows 8 Pro and plan on ordering a Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 as soon as they become available.

Does your laptop have the snap app functionality?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I never thought I'd want a Monday to come so soon! Thankfully I took Monday off. Not because of the event but it seemed to work out that way, woo!

I'll work on some projects all day tomorrow so I don't have to do them on Monday and can get late to class :). I'll be watching the blogs live =D.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping Microsoft really has some big surprises on Monday, especially since the Google announcement is delayed. This is their time to really impress, and they need to take it.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping Microsoft really has some big surprises on Monday, especially since the Google announcement is delayed. This is their time to really impress, and they need to take it.

What if the announcement is that Microsoft bought Google? and the google annoucement was just a fluke... WOAH!.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll work on some projects all day tomorrow so I don't have to do them on Monday and can get late to class :). I'll be watching the blogs live =D.
Lucky! I get out of class half an hour after the event starts... and then the drive home takes an hour. I might have to bring my laptop and watch the excitement unfold from my car in the parking lot (sounds geeky). Fingers crossed that Microsoft doesn't start EXACTLY on time ;)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm excited, but not really about the keynote.. Finland still has 0 word on 920 availability or pricing, until we knew something I dont really care to geek all THAT much about WP8 :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro