Skype 6 and WLM messeges

brhooma

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
anyone know how to stop Skype from showing messages sent from Windows live messenger contact ?, it's very annoying, cuz every time i get a message it shows twice, one in Skype and one on the Messaging app.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
anyone know how to stop Skype from showing messages sent from Windows live messenger contact ?, it's very annoying, cuz every time i get a message it shows twice, one in Skype and one on the Messaging app.

Settings - notifications - switch off either one. I would say Skype. But this also means that Skype won't notify you if you have a new Skype call.

brhooma

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
so if I turn notifications off for Skype, I won't receive Skype notifications, and if I turn notifications off for Messaging app, I won't receive FB notifications. What were the guys at Microsoft thinking when they wrote the codes !!!.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, messaging is a mess right now. I wouldn't mind the Messaging app if it stayed connected AND had video chat...it asks for permission for the webcam but doesn't do anything with it.

I am not a Skype user but decided to try it for my WLM needs and it also would lose connection with WLM and there is no FB chat.

I really need something for video chats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb