46 of 50 tops apps for WP8 what 4 are still missing?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure there is no Pinterest app for Android tablets.

The mobile site works perfect...better than an app.

Still don't get instagram...people use instagram to post pictures to facebook...why??? Just post to Facebook!

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure there is no Pinterest app for Android tablets.

The mobile site works perfect...better than an app.

Still don't get instagram...people use instagram to post pictures to facebook...why??? Just post to Facebook!

Instagram is its own network, its just possible to post what u upload on facebook, twitter, or others also, but its its own thing I know people who dont have facebooks, but use instagram

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Instagram is its own network, its just possible to post what u upload on facebook, twitter, or others also, but its its own thing I know people who dont have facebooks, but use instagram
That's what I thought. I keep hearing people saying stuff like "I follow X on Instagram" or "I have X amount of people following me on Instagram." Sounds like its own social network to me.

GrumpyOne66

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Instagram is it's own social network and it's getting huge in schools. I only know this because my daughter is a senior in high school. Kids are using it to take the interesting, funny or unique pictures and then using the features to modify them and share the results with their friends. It's quick and easy to do and it's their thing for now.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Instagram is it's own social network and it's getting huge in schools. I only know this because my daughter is a senior in high school. Kids are using it to take the interesting, funny or unique pictures and then using the features to modify them and share the results with their friends. It's quick and easy to do and it's their thing for now.
That sounds kind of cool because you don't have the rest of the garbage that comes with Facebook. Sometimes you just want to see pictures and not sift through garbage posts on your news feed.

ShortStuff

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
But because some people don't understand wat the point of Instagram is doesn't mean it's nor important. There are way more people out there who love it and having int on windows phones mean we can reach out to that much more people.

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Well Pandora is now here. Viber is coming. Google Apps won't due to enemy status, but Instagram is a maybe. Flipboard, Pinterest are must haves too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)