Sprint Windows Phone users need a WP8 phone ASAP

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I am on my 2nd HTC Arrive and my Touchscreen is starting to crap out AGAIN!!! If you look on the web you would know this is a Widespread Problem. And with no new Windows Phone in sight this is very annoying problem. I already paid to $100 plus tax for the phone initially, then another $100 for the deductable on a replacement. I love my Arrive it's a great phone but the Screen dying is a pain. I just hope my phone hold out until we get a WP8 device which I hope is early 2013, cause I am not paying for ANOTHER Arrive. And I prettt sure I am not the only Sprint user waiting for Windows Phone 8.

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Im on sprint now, and I'm getting a wp8 when its available, Cant stand sprint's slow speeds & their lack of wp support...F em Verizon here I come

My arrive needs to be retired, if I cant sell it, i'll send it to u as an early Christmas gift, but I probably wont be getting my 8x until black friday...im hoping that they bundle the 8x with a wireless charger

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Im on sprint now, and I'm getting a wp8 when its available, Cant stand sprint's slow speeds & their lack of wp support...F em Verizon here I come

My arrive needs to be retired, if I cant sell it, i'll send it to u as an early Christmas gift, but I probably wont be getting my 8x until black friday...im hoping that they bundle the 8x with a wireless charger

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I am on my 2nd HTC Arrive and my Touchscreen is starting to crap out AGAIN!!! If you look on the web you would know this is a Widespread Problem. And with no new Windows Phone in sight this is very annoying problem. I already paid to $100 plus tax for the phone initially, then another $100 for the deductable on a replacement. I love my Arrive it's a great phone but the Screen dying is a pain. I just hope my phone hold out until we get a WP8 device which I hope is early 2013, cause I am not paying for ANOTHER Arrive. And I prettt sure I am not the only Sprint user waiting for Windows Phone 8.

Do you have insurance? If so you can complain that they don't have an equal replacement anymore since they have no windows phones anymore and they will let you out of your contract. Sprint is terrible.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I left sprint in Sept and boy I don't regret changing to Verizon. Damn the LTE is fast. I swear I was still on wifi

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Do you have insurance? If so you can complain that they don't have an equal replacement anymore since they have no windows phones anymore and they will let you out of your contract. Sprint is terrible.
Yea I have insurance but they said they found some water under the battery carriage with void my insurance for that phone. I've Been with Sprint for 7 years, and in my area South Florida it (was) the most reliable carrier but now that changed. I'm staying with them cause I have a bunch of discounts on my account & the Unlimited Data Plan is pretty convenient. If my Arrive dies out before an Official WP8 device comes out for Sprint I'll just look for an Arrive on ebay for dirt cheap until they release one our just buy an unlocked one.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Yea I have insurance but they said they found some water under the battery carriage with void my insurance for that phone.

Call Sprint, ask for retentions. Express your rage that Sprint would essentially accuse you of lying, point out how long you've been a customer of theirs, and demand immediate reparations (a new phone).

If they give you ANY lip, tell them that you intend to leave Sprint for another carrier, will sue in small claims court to void the ETF (since you're leaving Sprint for THEIR nonperformance of the contract, invalidating the ETF), and will provide a full detailed complaint to the FCC.

I so tire of carrier BS games, and am sorry you have to put up with it.

Sprint's cynical game is especially bad. To deliberately overload their network and then tell poor people who were promised "unlimited 3G" but receive sub-dial-up speeds that they're "trapped for two years" is just plain fraud. Refusing to replace your defective device with a comparable one running the same OS is even worse. SO glad I bolted years ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos