Does anyone known if they updated the notification volume settings

xacious

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
They updated the notification volume settings. One of my biggest issues with my wp7 device is their global volume control. It would be nice to have different volume settings for my zune player and my ringer. I hate it when I stopped listening to my music in my car and step into a place forgetting to turn the volume down then my phone rings or I get a notification and i feel like I've given every one around be a sonic blast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
How hard would this have been to do? It seems while there are a few improvements, they didn't bother with several little things that shouldnt be that difficult to do.

gkrew

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
seems like Microsoft does not care about things like that because maybe they do not know people want/use features like that.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
This is one of the big things I miss from Windows Mobile 6.X, dual Volume controls. There was a big demand for it when they had their "request features" site up.

This stinks but, I guess I live with it now but, it's annoying and causes me to miss calls time to time..

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I think they concentrated on making bigger changes and mainly kernel oriented work. Hopefully like Windows 8 service packs, we will keep getting minor updates that do these tweaks, because thinking of it, their Mango for Windows Phone 8 will need plenty of changes and if they did all of it now, I don't see what they would give us in 6 months :p

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I think MS dedicated the majority of its resources towards the new kernel and look of WP8, so much that they ran out of time to address the issues we really cared about ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium