Lumia 920/HTC 8X/ Iphone 4S camera comparison.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
burger%20comparison.jpg

night%20shot%20comparison.jpg

Lumia%20920%20front%20camera%20comparison.jpg

car%20comparisons.jpg

boat%20comparisons.jpg

Source: Nokia Lumia 920

The Lumia does pretty well in this and the review says the Camera is really good. Maybe there's some settings problems that people didn't figure out?

Last edited:

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
It's been stated by many photophiles on here and the verge that the issue with the 920 pictures we have been seeing, have been with post processing the JPGs. Which would mean it's something software wise.

And since this thread is from Winterfang my mind is twisted and blown and I don't know what to believe anymore. Is this real life?

JoeDizzle33

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't see any problems with the 920 images. In fact all the pictures look decent except that dark iphone 5 photo of the container with tags.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone notice that it's actually a 4S and not an iPhone 5? Lol, it says so on the bottom of the pictures.

Winterfang, fix the thread title plz?

chriscookz

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
The 920 images look best to me in every regard except for sharpness, which for me personally is the most important aspect! I would agree with the other comments from people that this is a software issue, so I hope it can be fixed.

A wonderful solution would be to not do any additional post processing, and let me process my own photos. How great would it be to have access to the RAW files if you wanted it :(

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone notice that it's actually a 4S and not an iPhone 5? Lol, it says so on the bottom of the pictures.

Winterfang, fix the thread title plz?

I can't edit tread tiles, we need a mods help.

This is a really weird comparison then. The Iphone 4S camera is great but is last years tech.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
The 920 images look best to me in every regard except for sharpness, which for me personally is the most important aspect! I would agree with the other comments from people that this is a software issue, so I hope it can be fixed.

A wonderful solution would be to not do any additional post processing, and let me process my own photos. How great would it be to have access to the RAW files if you wanted it :(

Would WP support that though? I feel like that would be a feature for the successor of the 808, whatever it is. I just hope it'll run WP instead of Symbian.

I can't edit tread tiles, we need a mods help.

This is a really weird comparison then. The Iphone 4S camera is great but is last years tech.

Yeah, how could they not have access to an iPhone 5?

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
the burger, the guy and the boat all look better with the 8X IMO... the 920 is throwing off way to much red's. The boat picture looking at the water is a clear sign as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6