Verizon 822 and 8x preorders tomorrow (11/9)

rpm1984

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys Verizon updated that they are starting preorders tomorrow on their site for both 8x and 822. How long is it usually from that point until they have them in the stores? I really want to get my hands on it before I order it. I am still considering switching to att for the 920 just want to compare them in real life. Just wondering how long ill have to wait. Thanks all

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I heard this news too and decided to give VZW a call. The guy said they are only available online. I asked when they would be getting them in store and he said they won't, the only way to get these phones is online. I didn't feel like arguing or telling him that VZW's own site says they will be in store "by thanksgiving" so I just said thank you and hung up.

Pretty sure he mis-understood me. I will just wait until I hear news that they are showing up in stores then call again.

Covfam

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I heard this news too and decided to give VZW a call. The guy said they are only available online. I asked when they would be getting them in store and he said they won't, the only way to get these phones is online. I didn't feel like arguing or telling him that VZW's own site says they will be in store "by thanksgiving" so I just said thank you and hung up.

Pretty sure he mis-understood me. I will just wait until I hear news that they are showing up in stores then call again.

When i asked my local verizon reseller they told me they never heard of the two windows 8 phones, so i went to the corporate store about an hour away, and i was told we dont have any information on the windows 8 telephones but they do plan to have some in store by new years. Frankly i have NOT beeen impressed with verizons handeling of windows 8 phones. they have the new samsung galaxy note 2 pre-order up with info but make it difficult to find any info on thier windows 8 phones and bury them into obscurity. i just wished i lived in an area where i didnt have to deal with verizon. where i live i get to choose between verizon or us cellular wich has horribly inconsistant coverage where i live.

lancguy

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, I just confirmed, I can't pre-order since the place I have to order it through is a Verizon reseller :mad: So I have to wait until it's available to stores now which pretty much sucks but for the discount I get I'll live with it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)