WP8 OS Functioning and features

urville

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Trophy on WP7.5 I have the following questions I have searched for answers for in forums and videos and still cant figure out, can you help me?

For one the bluetooth on the Trophy was horrible, couldnt use it for music at all? Anyone have an 8X or Nokia that can verify if BT music is cool?

Secondly, I did manage to find out that ringtones length and customization is much better.

but...

What about notification sounds?
Are they customizable yet? Is there at least an app that helps with this now?

The calendar.
Did they finally add more "recurring" options to the new event usage? Every two weeks, every other weekend, Twice a month on custom dates, things android and iPhone people take for granted as basic features?

Multitasking apps. Amazing I couldnt find more information, other than that they still use agents rather than real multitasking. I love wehn WP7.5 closes my calculator and i lose the work I was doing cause i had too many other things i was doing for instance.

multi select in email?

Volume in different apps/functions?

forcing desktop web page versions often doesnt work.

landscape/portrait flipping improved?

managing contacts from multiple sources/accounts improved?

ImmortalWarrior

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Trophy on WP7.5 I have the following questions I have searched for answers for in forums and videos and still cant figure out, can you help me?

For one the bluetooth on the Trophy was horrible, couldnt use it for music at all? Anyone have an 8X or Nokia that can verify if BT music is cool?

Secondly, I did manage to find out that ringtones length and customization is much better.

but...

What about notification sounds?
Are they customizable yet? Is there at least an app that helps with this now?

The calendar.
Did they finally add more "recurring" options to the new event usage? Every two weeks, every other weekend, Twice a month on custom dates, things android and iPhone people take for granted as basic features?

Multitasking apps. Amazing I couldnt find more information, other than that they still use agents rather than real multitasking. I love wehn WP7.5 closes my calculator and i lose the work I was doing cause i had too many other things i was doing for instance.

multi select in email?

Volume in different apps/functions?

forcing desktop web page versions often doesnt work.

landscape/portrait flipping improved?

managing contacts from multiple sources/accounts improved?
BT Music works fantastically on my Lumia 900. Been using it on the deck in my car for 6 months now. No problems at all. It's as good as you are going to get with BT music.

Multi select in email has always been there.

Forcing desktop versions works fine for my 900

Managing contacts from multiple sources works fine. If you're talking about cross transferring contact info between the sources, not sure.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa