WP8 Music App

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Based on screen shots I've seen, it looks like there is still no media scrubbing. Also when in the "Now Playing" view there is no hard link back to the album view showing the track listing like there is in iOS Music app. You have to press the back button. Let me explain what I see is wrong with the Music App:

HTC-Windows-Phone-8X-review-screenshot-music-player.jpg

The only software navigation you get is a hard link back to the Artist View. You have to hit the back button to get back to the track listing.

music-app-iOS-6-1.jpg

Now look at this. You get a direct link back to the track listing:

music_ios6.jpeg

WP8 Music app doesn't have this.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Oh Smoledman, you're adorable.

I congratulate you on trying to stir up a response from old news. I can't remember the last time you've said anything positive around here - so here we go, I compiled a laundry list of "problems" in Windows Phone 8. I hope you have a field day with it.

Heck, you should have copied the entire Music+Videos list! Then you wouldn't have to lie - you can access track listing by pressing on the song list below the album art (I doubt you've ever owned a Windows Phone, to tell you the truth). You can jump back to the artist by pressing on the artist name above the album art.

But seriously, I'll let you in on a secret - the iPhone has no back button. That's why it has onscreen back buttons everywhere. Also, iMore is this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6