Exchange Sync error 85002025

Verdomme

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else seeing Exchange email error 85002025. This is occurring for me daily when my phone syncs with my work email. There are some HTML formatted emails that are causing this issue. I did some research online and the fix is to login to your work email via Outlook or OWA and delete the message that is causing the issue. I tried the deleting a few emails around when the phone stopped syncing and that did the trick. Apparently this has been an issue since WP7 and Redmond has not fixed it yet. My iPhone and Android tablet do not have any issues with the same email. I afraid my 920 is going back to AT&T soon.

louispe

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for documenting this experience. I too had a sudden stop with email Active Sync. Deleted the Windows Phone (Windows Phone 8) profile and re-added back several times, but that didn't cure the issue, always would sync the the same point in the past which was 5 days earlier than the current date. Once I started looking for HTML pages in the emails received after that date on my primary desktop using Outlook, I deleted every such email that had HTML embedded content. Once I did that, Active Sync came back to life and brought me mail up to current.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb