Cannot play voicemail .wav files

necrochaos

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
The company I work for uses Blackberrys and iPhones. I work in IT, so they've been testing my Windows Phone on their MDM. We use Cisco Unity (an old version, 7 I believe) and Windows had performed well for us. Then we noticed that I couldn't play voicemails. This is a huge headache.

I'm trying out phoneconvert.com but it seems like an issue that could have been fixed long ago.

If MS wants to get into the corporate environment, they need to compete with similar features of other phones. We are having a difficult time prying the iPhone out of users hands, if I hand them something that won't play their voicemails, we will lose all the traction we've created with WP8

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
The company I work for uses Blackberrys and iPhones. I work in IT, so they've been testing my Windows Phone on their MDM. We use Cisco Unity (an old version, 7 I believe) and Windows had performed well for us. Then we noticed that I couldn't play voicemails. This is a huge headache.

I'm trying out phoneconvert.com but it seems like an issue that could have been fixed long ago.

If MS wants to get into the corporate environment, they need to compete with similar features of other phones. We are having a difficult time prying the iPhone out of users hands, if I hand them something that won't play their voicemails, we will lose all the traction we've created with WP8

You would think that this would be basic and obvious to all those geniuses at MS. I don't get it at all.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
You would think that this would be basic and obvious to all those geniuses at MS. I don't get it at all.

FYI: Android still doesn't play those WAV files and how long have they been around? Good thing for 3rd party apps, but man do I hate telling my corporate users they need to download some ad filled app just to hear their VMs.

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
FYI: Android still doesn't play those WAV files and how long have they been around? Good thing for 3rd party apps, but man do I hate telling my corporate users they need to download some ad filled app just to hear their VMs.

WP8 with GDR2 opens them like any other attachment. Works great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05