Access TellMe with Cars Bluetooth.

chrgeorgeson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
So if this has been asked i'm sorry I did search but couldn't find anything.

I drive a Mazda 3 2011 with Bluetooth capabilities. I can stream music and make calls.
When I go to make calls it accesses the cars voice recognition system then passes my call requests to the phone. Any music I want to stream is all done through the phone only.

I want to be able to access the TellMe capabilities from my cars bluetooth system, is there anyway that you can? Is there anyway that you can access the tellme service via a secret telephone number or something?

Anyone else figure out a way to do this in there car?

-Chris

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
First off, Mazda 3 FTW

Second, I've been trying also. Only thing that works for me is just holding the home button on the phone. Works over Bluetooth still but you can't use your car controls to access it :/

chrgeorgeson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
First off, Mazda 3 FTW

Second, I've been trying also. Only thing that works for me is just holding the home button on the phone. Works over Bluetooth still but you can't use your car controls to access it :/
Dang I was hoping for somthing.... for a while I thought I'd buy a little bluetooth accessory that would access the TellMe service... then I realized that wouldn't work cause then my phone would be hooked up to the new device and not my car LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99