Nokia Wireless Charging Plate - Status Indicator

Long Syntax

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I was curious about others experience with the DT-900 wireless charging plate from Nokia. The documentation describes the indicator light and what status it indicates, with glowing solid being in a charging state, rapidly blinking indicating a error (not charging), and a slow blink being fully charged (I'm going from memory, but I'm close to the verbiage). In my experience, the indicator does show a steady light when charging, but when it reaches 100% it stays lit. I thought I was being impatient and decided to come back and check on it. It was about an hour when I decided to check on it again and the light had gone off. Picking up the phone and placing it back on the plate shows the steady light again.

Is this what others see?

Long Syntax

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, I spoke too soon. If you place it on the charging plate and wait for about 30 - 40 seconds you do see one blink... But that's it, just one. I guess its just subtle and I didn't notice it.

danjrussell

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Same here. The light does not go off after fully charged. I don't even see 1 blink if I take it off of the plate and put it back on. Guess I'll wait an hour and see if the light goes off.

Long Syntax

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I just took notice that now the charging plate blinks slowly when fully charged. Looks like it now works as stated in the documentation. I'm not sure what changed, but I'm glad it now works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6