I wish I knew about this before I got the 920, I was amazed at the integration of all the social features into the OS but then I realized you can't access any fb group chats...

Please tell me I am missing something?
    11-13-2012 01:48 PM
    Facebook user since 2004 (first year uni for me), and I don't know about this feature you speak of.

Other than group events and pages, I don't know what you're talking about.

And no, there doesn't appear to be facebook group chatting built in, why don't you check if Android or iOS 6 has it built in instead? :P
    11-13-2012 06:03 PM
    Facebook user since 2004 (first year uni for me), and I don't know about this feature you speak of.

Other than group events and pages, I don't know what you're talking about.

And no, there doesn't appear to be facebook group chatting built in, why don't you check if Android or iOS 6 has it built in instead? :P
    Too much farmville perhaps? Facebook group chat has been around for a long time and makes whatsapp obsolete and is a sorely needed feature on phones.

wp8 has 1on1 fb chat built in, but will give you an error if you try to have an fb group chat. (one step forwards, two steps backwards) There is now no way to group chat on fb with my 920 unless I do it in IE10 which is extremely clunky and there are no notifications which makes it pointless.
    11-13-2012 08:05 PM
    No, there isn't FB Group Chat. Even messages sync is missing. Facebook integration is far from complete or ideal.
    11-13-2012 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD