Someone better...

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
they need to do something for all of us still using windows XP, there is no sync option, all you can do is manually load thru drag and drop and you cannot load movies you have bought thru zune, love my 920 but they really dropped the ball on this level, not all of us have the money to upgrade BOTH phone AND computer

Etyrnus

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
they need to do something for all of us still using windows XP, there is no sync option, all you can do is manually load thru drag and drop and you cannot load movies you have bought thru zune, love my 920 but they really dropped the ball on this level, not all of us have the money to upgrade BOTH phone AND computer

The problem there is Microsoft themselves don't support XP anymore.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Since the phone is now recognized as a mass storage device, dragging and dropping seems to be the best way to move things around thus far.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
The problem there is Microsoft themselves don't support XP anymore.
Hey Etyrnus, thanks for the comment, i do understand that MS stopped support of XP, I was just saying that they, MS, should provide some type of solution, after all, I believe that the stat is some 47% of the people still use XP ( and please try to refrain from a political election joke here LOL )

Etyrnus

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I understand your frustration as well. The unfortunate side is products and technology do have a life span, and even in most fields the manufacturers only support the current generation or if you're lucky one previous.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99