Black matte or white glossy L900 when u have small children

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I have the black Lumia 900 (brand new) but I'd opted to used the white 1. I got both phones mid October., but fell for the white 1. I'd recently put the other 1 up for sell, since my hubs decided on another device. I have 3 small children, and some type of way got ink smudges on the bk of my Nokia. With it being glossy, i though it'd be easy to simply wipe off. Wrong. Does any1 know how to remove this? Also the scratches on the Carl Zeiss metal are quite noticeable. I usually tk care of my phones pretty well, however, i usually have black, and my kids use it every now and then for entertainment (with the exception of the delicate, white ip4, in which i returned immediately fearful that it'd break). So, in ur experience, should i just box the white 1 bk up and sell it, it

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Got cut off. So should I box my white Nokia and sell it, opting 2 keep the black one, or...? I'm looking to keep my device 4 awhile, and have my concerns abt the white 900 lasting, seeing as its only been a few weeks.

Last edited:

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Actually, for your information, I am a writer and freelance editor, whom happens to be in the middle of home schooling 3 children, and juggling Skype meetings. Not that that's any of your business. I just stopped by here for help really quick, keying this out as quickly as I can on this crappy Board Express app that kept me from typing out and seeing the words below... If you have no conducive input in regards to this thread, please do not reply. Thank you.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Actually, for your information, I am a writer and freelance editor, whom happens to be in the middle of home schooling 3 children, and juggling Skype meetings. Not that that's any of your business. I just stopped by here for help really quick, keying this out as quickly as I can on this crappy Board Express app that kept me from typing out and seeing the words below... If you have no conducive input in regards to this thread, please do not reply. Thank you.

Much better! Thank you. Didn't ask what you did for a living, so no need to mention it's none of my business, especially when you offer it up yourself. The first post is extremely difficult to read and decipher what you are asking. That is probably why you do not have any replies.

Anyway, feel free to sell or keep whichever you like. Nobody here can make that decision for you. The scratches on the metal are common. There are a lot of household products you could try to clean the phone with. Some may damage the gloss though. Any phone can get damaged.

Last edited:

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... Okay. Yes, the phone being dropped is sometimes unavoidable, I suppose. Though, I think I've had adults damage my previous phones worse than what my kids have ever done. Lol. I dont want to mess up the phone by using the wrong cleaning product, either... I was advised by an AT&T rep not to get a case for the Lumia. She'd said that if they weren't selling them, it probably was an issue with them, and that gets had caused reception issues. Can anyone back this up?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss