Paying again for apps I've bought already?

RidingOnTheWind

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I got my Lumia 920 today and started to re-download all my apps.
Didn't pay much attention at first but when an email came through saying I was charged for Fruit Ninja AGAIN (bought ages ago on my old WP),
I definitely did. Most I could just re-download but I have a few (Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, SuperTube, Board Express Pro etc)
that it wants to charge me for again. Is that some kind of glitch?
I want my apps back and definitely don't wanna pay for them again.
:-/

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
A MS store bug. It didn't happen to me when downloading apps again, but has been happening to a few.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply :) I assume they are aware of the problem? Hope it gets fixed soon.

I hope they do. Try some other apps. I usually hit buy and read the next screen to make sure I don't get charged again.

I started doing this because of Zune (Xbox music now). I was being charged (using my credits) for the same songs.

RidingOnTheWind

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that's what I did too (after I got charged for Fruint Ninja again). It's still quite a few I can't just re-download as it wants money for them again.
Guess I'll just wait until they've fixed it. :-/
And it's not just like that on the phone. The games and apps I mentioned don't even show in my purchase history on the website...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
A lot show on my purchases but when I tried to push the downloads through the website, I'd get an error saying that it could not be done at this time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon