Furious and enraged that I have no reason to be furious and enraged

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have to say being excluded by Microsoft and its OEM partners makes me MAD.

My device has never frozen, let alone had spontaneous reboots.

The WP Store is running perfectly for me.

I'm averaging 25 Mb/sec downstream on LTE.

My work and personal calendars and e-mail are synchronizing perfectly, with instantaneous notifications and Live Tiles.

My tweets and FB status updates/notifications roar over instantly, with perfect live tiles.

Wireless charging works perfectly.

My 920 is averaging about 1.5 days on a single charge with heavy social and email/calendar push mail.

All my apps are working flawlessly.

In short, I am having NONE of the problems that some people in the forum say they're having, and what the press is reporting I should be having.

THAT MAKES ME MAD! I am being LEFT OUT! EXCLUDED! :mad::mad::mad:

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Just know that like Bruce Banner and the Hulk, all 920 owners are always raging and angry inside cause they have to lift.

Etyrnus

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I had a couple of hiccups in the first couple days, but mine works wonderfully after ditching words with friends. I've even had one of my coworkers who has a focus S asking me about mine.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I refuse to comment one way or another on this thread on the grounds that as soon as I do, I know my phone will blow up. That said, theoretically and hypothetically it might be possible that I own an HTC 8X in which all of the above is true. Hypothetically. Theoretically.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
As I commented on one "The Verge" thread on the alleged issues, I can now die stating that I've seen everything that will ever be seen in technology: Android fanboys are holding forth, vehemently, on the importance of stability and long battery life on a mobile device. :D

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I demand that Microsoft make my device break!

And AT&T should take my device from me, return it to the warehouse, and make me wait weeks to get my order fulfilled! RAWWWWWWR!

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmm...I'd love to get 1.5 days of use out of my phone. I get about 13-15 hours. Nokia Drive did really kill my phone battery though, I may delete that...

Other than not having a phone last as long as others, I'm not having any issues.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Lets play the action verb game.

xxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx that I have no reason to be xxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx!

Belittled and offended

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Gooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd morning

Lets give our new brothers and sisters some good action verbs for them to use today...

aghast and disgruntled

Koekjes

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Strange enough my HTC 8X also works perfect. It has not rebooted since I bought it, there's no lag or battery problems. It's just beautiful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte