FTP Client for WP8

ZoSo925

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone here use a FTP client for their WP8? I only see 2 apps on the store and one of them they want $5 for FTP on the Go.

I'm not really a fan of this new Cloud world and don't intend to use it much nor rely on it needless to say.

For those that do use FTP, what directory access do you see and access on the phone itself ? Just the 4 or 5 basic folders you normally see when you attach a USB cable to a PC to the Phone?

sonardude1

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
No one has replied?

I just jumped onto the WP8 bandwagon and have been looking for a good ftp client. Not many choices as you've said.
Just curious if you ended up buying FTP on the Go? And, if so, does it work?

xuggs

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
+1 Not a single decent FTP client app on WP. I come from android so I was used to a lot of FTP clients (best being Solid Explorer plugin) but I am a little disappointed with many fewer choices on the WP platform. Most that I have tried suck horribly either with design or functionality. mFTP2 is apparently a successor of mFTP and it's just as bad. The dev has tried but I don't see myself using it. I code so I think I will have to get up my *** and build a decent FTP client for WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos