Email has stopped syncing for multiple accounts

dukrem

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
After 2 days of flawless operation on my Lumia 920 my email accounts have stopped syncing. The phone is not picking up any new emails despite them being there on all my other devices. This is happening for both my outlook and uni email account (which runs on a Microsoft email server). The strange thing is that I get no errors, it just says it was synced but none of the emails come through.

Anyone else had this issue or got any ideas? I've tried everything I can think of. The only thing I could see was the server for my outlook account is 'blu-m.hotmail.com', wheras on my wp7 it was 'm.hotmail.com'. I tried changing my wp8 but it just changes back. Anyway, I'm stuck, I might end up having to reset.

C K UK

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
The same thing happened to me this morning, except I get a message "we re having a problem connecting to dub-m.hotmail.com. try again later " error code 80072EFD
and it happens with my google and other accounts too. I did two soft resets and it persists. tried 4g off and it is still happening while i can browse the internet normally. removing and re adding the accounts did not help either. Any other ideas someone?

dukrem

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I ended up resetting my phone which has seemed to cure it. I made sure to back everything up in case I have to reset again.

Before resetting I tried WiFi, I tried resetting all my accounts, I tried changing between pop and exchange, nothing worked.

Really hope it stays away now, I'm loving the phone otherwise but if I have to reset it every other day it will have to go back in the box til the issue is resolved.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett