Serious BUG in WP8 with downloading Pictures and play back of Video from Mail Application

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
when i there are more than 5 pictures attachment in the email

i click on each one of them and phone seems to be downloading them after a while when i click the picture is shown as black.

workaround - i need to click a image wait for it to download and then proceed to next - what a joke no wonder people gets upset or lose interest in WP.:angry:

THESE ARE SOME OF THE BASIC FUNCTIONALITY FOR ANY PHONE PLATFORM. why cant you preview the images or view images rather than clicking on each one of them?

in regards to video - lots of video files which were captured by previous phone/iphones are not playing (MP4 and WMV format) they were playing perfectly fine on L900:unhappysweat:

why cant MS or Nokia publish the list of file format/bitrate, etc supported? or make them play no matter what like other platforms

if these are not addressed with proper fix/workaround - i (im sure most) will be out sooner for sure.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
when i there are more than 5 pictures attachment in the email

i click on each one of them and phone seems to be downloading them after a while when i click the picture is shown as black.

workaround - i need to click a image wait for it to download and then proceed to next - what a joke no wonder people gets upset or lose interest in WP.:angry:

THESE ARE SOME OF THE BASIC FUNCTIONALITY FOR ANY PHONE PLATFORM. why cant you preview the images or view images rather than clicking on each one of them?

in regards to video - lots of video files which were captured by previous phone/iphones are not playing (MP4 and WMV format) they were playing perfectly fine on L900:unhappysweat:

why cant MS or Nokia publish the list of file format/bitrate, etc supported? or make them play no matter what like other platforms

if these are not addressed with proper fix/workaround - i (im sure most) will be out sooner for sure.

Last time I yelled that loud I pulled something near my groin. Lets see if its any better.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... Ugh

Oh god, my groin..... It hurts!