Surface Duo is on salefor over 50% off!

08-05-2013 10:37 AM
55 123
tools
    04-02-2013 10:50 AM
    joe twitted that it is available.. oh shiitt some wake me up now im dreaming wuuuhuuuuuuuuuu
    04-02-2013 10:51 AM
    I just noticed Viber Messenger was just removed from the store! It was there 15 minutes ago. It looks like something is happening!!! Can't wait!
    04-02-2013 10:51 AM
    Downloading now! UK!
    04-02-2013 10:57 AM
    Phone couldn't find but the old version. Downloading now from store: Viber | Windows Phonen sovellusten + pelien kauppa (Suomi)

Issues:
    - I couldn't activate a new account through the SMS feature, but it went ok with their phone service.
    - The Twitter feature does not work
    - After the first start it showed me all my contacts who had Viber account, but after the second start it showed nothing and I couldn't find any contacts but the normal ones I have on my phone. No way to tell who uses the Viber.
    Last edited by MooCoo; 04-02-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    04-02-2013 11:11 AM
    No longer published?
    04-02-2013 11:15 AM
    04-02-2013 11:25 AM
    QR code link pls,
    04-02-2013 11:29 AM
    its on wpcentral article, check main page
    cysuresh likes this.
    04-02-2013 11:30 AM
    This Viber app is not working with Bluetooth even though I am connected to my Bluetooth headset. I have been testing this for an hour with my brother. Regular phone calls go to Bluetooth but Viber calls do not. Please fix bug. Otherwise the app seems solid.
    04-02-2013 12:03 PM
    The notification seem to be broken somehow :-? I can get calls when my phone's unlocked. But after it's locked then it's hit and miss
    04-02-2013 12:21 PM
    Now after a while :| the notifications and even the call receiving appear (while my other phone wasn't calling anything)... All at the same time...
    04-02-2013 12:25 PM
    theres a qr code here and at wmpoweruser. I dled it earlier today without problems. Not sure but I think right now its US and UK and maybe CA
    04-02-2013 08:01 PM
    Phone couldn't find but the old version. Downloading now from store: Viber | Windows Phonen sovellusten + pelien kauppa (Suomi)

Issues:
    - I couldn't activate a new account through the SMS feature, but it went ok with their phone service.
    - The Twitter feature does not work
    - After the first start it showed me all my contacts who had Viber account, but after the second start it showed nothing and I couldn't find any contacts but the normal ones I have on my phone. No way to tell who uses the Viber.
    I have a similar problem to your Issue #3. My viber contacts were all there at first, then after a while (perhaps second use) my list of viber contacts drastically decreased in number. So I now have 9 viber contacts, instead of about 50.

I can view "all contacts" and invite some of these who already have viber, but are not showing on my phone... but hopefully I dont have to resort to this.

I already tried to uninstall and reinstall. The same thing happened again - Full contact list at first... then short list...

Anyone else with this kind of problem...?
    04-03-2013 06:50 AM
    Same problem for me.
    04-03-2013 06:57 AM
    yeah same for me
    the other contact can see that im on viber but on my phone it doesnt say they have it
    when said contact, messages or calls me though - that contact stays permanently in my list

let viber know via twitter or email about this
    04-03-2013 07:04 AM
    Found a solution to the disappearing contacts.
    Start a new conversation with a contact that you know should be on that list, even if it isn't showing. Viber will find that contact, and then properly list all your contacts.
    04-03-2013 08:01 AM
    seems to be an intermittant problem, as the full list seems to come back and then disappear again...
    04-03-2013 08:04 AM
    By the way, how come Whatsapp needs to use the music api for streaming messages, but Viber - for its messages - doesn't?
    04-03-2013 08:36 AM
    By the way, how come Whatsapp needs to use the music api for streaming messages, but Viber - for its messages - doesn't?
    because whatsapp used that sound trick to make wp7 push masseges visible as soon as they came, but in wp8 they dont need that.. lets hope they will update their wp8 app but keep wp7 whatsapp the same coz otherwise its not possible for wp7
    chenhogi likes this.
    04-03-2013 08:55 AM
    @TJWINS -

We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to make your device fully compatible soon. When we have news, we'll let you know.

All -

If your contacts are not shown as Viber users (or you fail to call them, knowing they have the latest version of Viber on their WP8), please check out this link:
    http://helpme.viber.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/173/29/windows-phone-contact-list-is-not-showing-your-friends-as-viber-users

If the problem remains, or there is a different problem with Viber's functionality on your WP8,
    then we kindly ask that you take a minute and report the details of the problem to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

* For any other question/problem, we're right here to help.

Thanks in advance :)

04-03-2013 11:20 AM
    Well i restarted the phone and nothing happened, then i went to my phones contact list and changed one of the numbers to the +(country code) format, went to viber and the whole list sync'd again

hopefully they dont disappear this time
    04-03-2013 07:33 PM
    ...that seemed to work for a while, but then it went back to the abreviated list of viber contacts.
    04-04-2013 08:26 AM
    emailed viber, they said theyll release a fix asap
    04-04-2013 03:33 PM
    @TJWINS -

We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to make your device fully compatible soon. When we have news, we'll let you know.

All -

If your contacts are not shown as Viber users (or you fail to call them, knowing they have the latest version of Viber on their WP8), please check out this link:
    http://helpme.viber.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/173/29/windows-phone-contact-list-is-not-showing-your-friends-as-viber-users

If the problem remains, or there is a different problem with Viber's functionality on your WP8,
    then we kindly ask that you take a minute and report the details of the problem to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

* For any other question/problem, we're right here to help.

Thanks in advance :)

Facing the same problem here.

My Lumia 920 is my first smartphone, and this is the first time I'm using Viber.
    At first, when it searched for Viber contacts from my phone contacts, it showed me only 5 contacts, then in a couple of seconds showed me all Viber Contacts (Had lots of Viber contacts).
    After the second/third time of lauching Viber, I can now see only the 5 contacts.
    I tried restarting my phone, and it did not solve the prob.
    Since I am a new Viber user, it is crazy for me to find out all those who actually have a Viber contact. I could do that with a few friends, but not all.
    As a new user of Viber, your solution is not of much help, as I can't start sending invites to all to find out whose on Viber.

Waiting for a fix soon.
    04-05-2013 12:58 AM
55 123