Wireless Sync with WP8

maceball

May 1, 2012
Visit site
OK, I love all the wireless options I have now, charging, music, etc. Now my question is how do I sync my phone and computer wirelessly? I searched the forums, to no avail. Tried looking on the windows phone website also with little success. Is it an option? And how do I do it?

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
OK, I love all the wireless options I have now, charging, music, etc. Now my question is how do I sync my phone and computer wirelessly? I searched the forums, to no avail. Tried looking on the windows phone website also with little success. Is it an option? And how do I do it?

Good question... Without Zune, I'm kind of doubtful......

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
With so much focus on wireless how could they overlook it?

Well, I'm not a media user very much, so I don't sync, but from what I gather from the posts around here, it sounds like they pretty much overlooked sync entirely, not just wireless. The one thing I do want to sync is podcasts, and I'm still trying to figure out iTunes so I can use that for my podcatching, and I'm not happy about it at all.....

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site

No, this is not an option anymore without the Zune software in the picture. Other users on this board have suggested using skydrive and such, but those aren't really viable replacement options.

Joseph Vining

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, this kinda sucks. I was able to do it with my Lumia 900 and Zune software, but the 1020 just uses the Windows Phone app and it has to be connected via USB. Maybe this will come with 8.1?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon