Okay, where is my temple run?

iPwnza

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I know what this fourm will say "JUST WAIT!", but honestly, from the time I got a WP, I knew that it didn't have that game.. The one I'm addicted to. Now, it was announced.. Without a release date?

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I don't understand your point. You knowingly bought this Win8 phone for which you knew this game / app was not available for. And now your complaining about it?

Anyway, shouldn't this be posted in the games forum?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't see how anybody enjoys that game lol

According to WP history, it takes quite a long time to get support from big developers. We just entered the Rovio world. I'm sure in time well get it, if not this then their next game maybe. Hard to say.

Tyresian

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I hope we get the Brave version. But since it is past the promotional period for the movie, probably not.

Mirrors Edge is fun, but the graphical quality is low.

Honestly I wish they would have given us a touch version of the Flash Mirrors Edge game, go check that game out, very slick.

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
this windows phone 8 is a joke.. u need to have 1gb of ram to run temple run? rly? are u kidding me? newer gona buy windows phone again cmon sony xperia go have 512 mb of ram and can run temple run 2 and i cant run temple run 1 on my 8s?? rly?? i cant belive it -_-

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Look, in all seriousness, this 1GB requirement needs to stop. If Microsoft can't provide the environment to have old ports running on 512MB of RAM, then Microsoft should have mandated 1GB of RAM on all Windows Phone 8 devices. They already made a clean-ish break by cutting off WP7, since they kept 512MB, they sure as heck better support it. Same with the ridiculous, arbitrary storage requirements for installing large applications & games.

Fix your crap, Microsoft.

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
i totaly agree with u. How can iphone 3gs run temple run 2 and it have only 256 mb of ram ? and windows phone cant run temple run 1 on 512 mb of ram ?! its pathetic

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
So... you're blaming Microsoft for a game that's developed by other developer cause that game requires 1GB of RAM? Seem legit.
I'm sorry, but I can't remember the last time I blame Windows for its games because those games require too much from my hardware while my hardware can run OS freely without any problem. Must be OS's issue to allow such games and Microsoft must fix their OS so games from 3rd parties can run on 512MB of RAM.

Really guys?

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
well i dont know why same developers can make a game that can run on 256mb of ram on iOS and on 512mb of ram on android but cant make one that could run on 512 mb on windows phone..isnt that strange? they must hate microsoft and windows phone...

Feel_IT

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
well u dont know if it will run on 512 mb of ram... i am pissed as well i have 8s and cant play temple run 1 while my friends on sony xperia go can play temple run 2...

qsr786

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
The FPS is not so good as I thought, I thought WP would be good for gaming platform, but all games have Problems with low FPS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077