Logged into my Xbox games account with the wrong email.

Omer Ahmad

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys, i recently purchased my Nokia 920. When i was creating all my accounts i logged into the Xbox Games account using an incorrect email address. Now i can't log out of it and switch to my xbox live email address. I'm using a hotmail address on the phone and Live email address for my Xbox. Is there a way i can logout of the hotmail and login with the correct email address. Any help would be appreciated.

Omer.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I did the same thing - Youve got two choices - either change the email address for your xbox live ID to your hotmail - or reset your phone and put the Live address in first and add your hotmail as a linked account.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
The first Microsoft account you login with on the phone will be the primary account and cannot be changed to my knowledge without a hard reset. So whichever account you want to use the market, show xbox profile etc should be the first one you setup. If you have other outlook/live/hotmail email addresses just for email/calendar stuff, set those up after.

jsk0703

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I would wipe and restart if you just got the phone. It's a PITA to change emails associated with Xbox Live. You need to log onto an Xbox 360 and change it under the dashhboard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs