All those if favour of "notification center" yay or nay only.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So... are you asking those in favor of a notification center to literally respond with "yay or nay only"? Or are you asking for people to vote "yay" or "nay" on a notification center? Because you can't ask "all those in favor" to vote "yay" or "nay"; if they're in favor, they're saying "yay" by default.

Sorry, sometimes I'm a bit pedantic. I vote nay. :)

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
As it stands now, notifications are useful for about 3 seconds and then the go into oblivion. One can argue that's what live tiles are for, but I'd rather not pin every freaking app to my main screen. When CNN sends me a breaking news notification, the headline title does not fit, so you I can't read it. And if I miss it, I have no idea it ever happened. A notification center is useful. So I vote yay.

Illicit Hero

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
As it stands now, notifications are useful for about 3 seconds and then the go into oblivion. One can argue that's what live tiles are for, but I'd rather not pin every freaking app to my main screen. When CNN sends me a breaking news notification, the headline title does not fit, so you I can't read it. And if I miss it, I have no idea it ever happened. A notification center is useful. So I vote yay.

Agreed, there is no down side why wouldn't you want it? Yay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs