Saving PDF email attachments

Doug Miller1

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
There is no way to save or edit pdf's yet that i can see. This is a step back from the older windows mobile 6.x. versions where u could store attachments, and then bring them back up later using whichever app you needed to edit them. This is somewhat dissapointing, but similar to Iphone.

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, at least with iOS you can upload the PDF files to Dropbox. It would be nice to be able to do the same with SkyDrive.

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
PDF Reader has been updated, and now allows sharing via Skydrive, but unfortunately - as far I can tell - does not allow you to save the attached pdf file to your Skydrive.

I would have expected the two to go hand in hand. Perhaps in future updates.

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
PDF Reader does save pdfs to SkyDrive. You choose the share option.

It does. I've just noticed that by accident. It is limited in that it does not let you choose which folder to saved the file in, nor does it let you choose a name for it rather than its original name.
Its a start, though, and hopefully future updates will allow greater flexibility.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
You can use other applications to do this. For example Pocket FTP Server. Its registered to accept PDF files, store it locally and the you can copy it to SkyDrive or Dropbox. (Dropbox support is coming in next update)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon