Website with videos. How can I watch?

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Die hard Android user here, and just recently moved to WP8 (Lumia 920). I guess after several weeks, I'm beginning to see some of the short comings of WP8. Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong. Any would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, I frequently go to sites like ESPN.com, NBA.com, Break.com, etc., and just realized that I can't watch the videos on the site because it needs Flash. :eck:

Any solution/workaround for this?

Thanks!

iPwnza

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's the same thing on iPhone and such, android is the only platform that supports flash. You can download an app for flash video, but there is no preinstalled flash support, or true flash in WP8 or iPhone.

EDIT:

Just remembered, you can download apps for ESPN on your phone. Just search ESPN in the store, there is a nokia ESPN app, ScoreCenter, and ESPN Radio.

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

I have the ESPN app, and I don't see the video I was watching (Kobe's interview) on my desktop when I switch to the ESPN app. :(

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay, will try. Thanks.

edit: Downloaded the ESPN score center. Looks like it's the same video as on the ESPN app that came with the phone. I'm watching/looking for the Kobe interview done by Stephen A. Smith. The one on the app is the profanity something video about Kobe. lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99