Popup to reply to an incoming SMS + SMS sending delay

Gh0s7

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
So, this is my first question and I want to ask something quite strange.

I'm moving from an iPhone 3GS and I got used to some "jailbreak" things that I won't find in WP 8.
The most important of them is the possibility to reply to a SMS without leaving the current application, by just doing it in a popup.
I'm talking about something like biteSMS (biteSMS) which is an amazing application for iOS.

As you can see in the screenshots, you can write a new message, read the old ones and reply within a tiny popup that allows you to stay on the current application while you're doing it.
It also gives you the chance to stop a SMS from being send by setting a delay in which you can tap on a "stop" button.

I'm totally aware that this is a hard question, but I saw some homebrews for rooted WP7 phones and I'm sure that this can be done too on WP8, so I'm posting this thread.
If there's not an application like this, maybe someone can be inspired by my post and doing one!

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
There isn't an application like biteSMS for WP8, like on iOS it would only be possible on homebrew, and the homebrew community is still just getting started on WP8, so I wouldn't get your hopes up

Gh0s7

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I was quite sure about it but I wanted to ask it anyways :)

I'll try to do it by myself as soon as I have some free time! Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786