google. I'm out of their ecosystem 100% now.

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: **** google. I'm out of their ecosystem 100% now.

Stop being ridiculous. Microsoft is the one who acted like a 5 year old moron with their idiotic Droidrage and Scroogle campaigns. It's now come and bit them in the ass. Trust me only a handful of people are going to shift over to Outlook and only people in their 60s or 70s still use that atrocious service called Hotmail.
A lot of people will simply not switch to Windows Phone if this issue becomes more highlighted. And I can't believe Windows Phone doesn't support Cal and CardDEV. Heck even Meego had that.

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Thieving google is scared ****less by the inevitable rise & potential of Windows Phone.
So the maker of the OS that gets activated 1.3 million times per day, has over 75% market share, has the leading search and email service is scared of Microsoft? I'm no Google ******, I don't like Android, but seriously those moronic statements are just sad to read. At least come up with a better and more realistic statement.

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
So the maker of the OS that gets activated 1.3 million times per day, has over 75% market share, has the leading search and email service is scared of Microsoft? I'm no Google ******, I don't like Android, but seriously those moronic statements are just sad to read. At least come up with a better and more realistic statement.

You are juz a moronic loser who love to support & cheer the winner of the day juz to make yourself feel good & superior.
I have seen cowards like you, go back to your cage & stop being anal here.

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

You are juz a moronic loser who love to support & cheer the winner of the day juz to make yourself feel good & superior.
I have seen cowards like you, go back to your cage & stop being anal here.
^ Is that how all Windows Phone fans are? I certainly hope not. How about next time use the creative part of you brain and come up with a solid answer. You think I can't be offensive? Stop acting like a tiger on the internet.

Polkka

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

I’m glad I stopped using their services a while ago.... F..... google....

dba415

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
RE: **** google. I'm out of their ecosystem 100% now.

Funny how you are boycotting Google because they won't support windows phone, when deep down inside you want them to support the platform. If they suck so much why didn't you do this earlier?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Funny how you are boycotting Google because they won't support windows phone, when deep down inside you want them to support the platform. If they suck so much why didn't you do this earlier?

dude. Give him respect for god sakes man. Stop being so bossy and man......how is it funny?

kerryprsp

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
My distaste for Google is growing more each day. Outside of YouTube and Chrome I want nothing to do with Google and their services.

Luminatic

May 5, 2012
Visit site

Chrome I don't need. I use MS explorer as my primary and Firefox as my secondary browsser. My gmail accounts are now all deleted (to be honest, there is no reason for me to keep them, I never had calendars or emails on them). Regarding youtube ...I still have an old account. Which is connected to one of my good old yahoo accounts. Yay.

I don't know when exactly that happened, but google is starting to make me feel more uneasy than Apple. And that means something.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I actually am trying to weeen myself from gmail to outlook completely....Not because of the Google drama wiwth microsoft but simply because gmail sucks on wp8 compared to android(rightfully so of course)

I have moved to yahoo temporarily simply because yahoo seems to work decently...and outlook for the most part.

I am also about to ween myself off chrome and try to start using IE more exclusively on Windows 8

but the biggest change is google.com vs bing.com....i am so used to typing google in that it is hard to remember and wire myself to go to bing first lol

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Not hard to spot the google fans in this thread. Though one in particular can be found in many threads doing the same.

Workbook89

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

I did the exact same thing after I picked up my HTC 8X. Migrated everything to Outlook.com, deleted my gmail account, and haven't looked back. Simplicity is a wonderful thing...

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Google is being disingenuous with its supoprt of "open protocols" when it sits idly by and lets the "webkityfing" of the mobile web occur instead of pushing and promoting web standard prefixes like Microsoft. Plus they are killing SyncML which was LONG a viable and open protocol.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Google apologists are funny. The cold, hard facts stare 'em in the face, and they're all like "hey, you don't need privacy anyway!" and "how funny, you're so paranoid!" and "you're just jealous that Google's spyware isn't made for your OS!" :grincry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon