syncing favorites and browsing history between Windows 8 and WP8

Tetegra

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, is there a way to sync IE10 favorites and browsing history between Windows 8 and WP8? Like the desktop Chrome/safari and mobile Chrome/safari dd?

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Not that I know of. It shouldn't be too difficult to transfer the favorites over but I doubt you will ever see browsing history. I do not think your browsing history is really being synced. Its more likely that it is being stored on some Google server.

Tetegra

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Not that I know of. It shouldn't be too difficult to transfer the favorites over but I doubt you will ever see browsing history. I do not think your browsing history is really being synced. Its more likely that it is being stored on some Google server.
do I need to manually export and import favorite from one platform to another or the cloud( SkyDrive maybe?) will do the job?

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think this will be WP8.5 feature. Syncing between Win8 PC/tablets are already implemented. So, it is not that hard to sync between PC and phone since both share the same core. Probably due to lack of time to implement this. I can see a lot of Win8 APIs are not fully implemented in current WP8 at all, a sign of rush to release the WP8.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Has the ability to sync favorites from IE11 on my desktop running the W8.1 Update to my Windows Phone 8 device? He mentioned this is the video at around 12:45

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb