You can't go back

FredW3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I bricked my 920 by doing a reset. No big deal, at&t is sending a replacement. But to get me through a couple of days I reactivated my old hemmorhoid phone. How could I ever go back to this? I really need my 920 back.

FredW3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I bricked my 920 by doing a reset. No big deal, at&t is sending a replacement. But to get me through a couple of days I reactivated my old hemmorhoid phone. How could I ever go back to this? I really need my 920 back.

Oops (?), I mean android phone.

anon(1019781)

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
What was your Android phone?

I tried the Lumia 920 and I love the hardware but I couldn't deal with WP8 until they add more features and lure more app developers.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
most of that list are subjective user preferences and not limitations of the OS. You have to learn how to do things differently with every new OS.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Indeed, many of the things don't necessarily outright lack, but they have just been done in a different way.

I used to use a Symbian phone, which, sorta like Android, are famous for being able to do EVERYTHIGNGGGNGNGN. But, just about the only thing I miss from my N8 is FM transmitter and the occasional use for mobile flash on websites.

FredW3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My backup is a Samsung Skyrocket. Nothing against the phone, I just love the way WP8 works. I really liked the phone while I was using it.

The secret to having any chance at liking a new OS is to go in knowing what you want to do and doing what it takes to get that done. Don't try to make the old OS run just like the previous one, it never will. If it does, then the new OS would be a cheap copy of the original. Just set up the phone for your requirements and see how you like it with no preconceived ideas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos