What did you name your device?

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I named my Lumia 920 "Lumey". Previous Focus and Focus S were named Tarzanmarzan, Tarzanmarzan MK. II and MK. IIB after a drunken episode where I pin locked my phone and I forgot the password lmao.

Last edited:

tarzanmarzan

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Lol I like a lot of these. Tim as long as you like it, no need to change it. Maybe you should name it based off the color. It has interchangeable shells, why not start the brainstorm from there lol.

For a short time my Focus was named something "female dog + obscene name of a pair of chickadees". Reason being was because I loved the new WP7 OS and Samsung hardware. And that was the first thing that popped into my mind to describe it to my cousin. I totally forgot I did until I was using blue tooth to transfer files at the AT&T store. The attractive service rep blushed, eyes wide, and struggling to keep her face straight asked me "Sir, is your device ***** ****?"

Saint Michael

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I named my cyan 900 for "my last lumia". My current black 920 is named "the dark knight" and I will call the future Lumia with 20-41mplx purview cam "Pikachu" if yellow. And "Superman" if blue

iSicle

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Although not Windows Phone 8, my Lumia 800 is named The Son of Nervous Monkey (the original Nervous Monkey being my previous phone, Sony Ericsson Hazel :) )

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
All of my computers are named after Stargate. My router is Stargate, Access Point is DHD, and my laptop is Jaffa, Surface is Asgard, and Phone is Tauri. I used to use starship names, but I got tired of them after a while.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
All of my computers are named after Stargate. My router is Stargate, Access Point is DHD, and my laptop is Jaffa, Surface is Asgard, and Phone is Tauri. I used to use starship names, but I got tired of them after a while.

lol I did the same thing but with names of the asgard.

My phone was DooDooBucket but I changed it to My Clunker

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster