Problems transferring from google.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey folks. So, I tried to follow that post that was put out in the open about transferring contacts, calendars, and mail. I had no luck with the calendar transferring. I got an error everytime. Say for me to try the ics file again. The mail won't go because google had an issue with Microsoft accessing my google account. I got a warning mail that "someone" was accessing my account. And the contacts seemed to go, but they don't show up on my phone contacts. Any help?
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, I can't help you but seeing how Google is acting lately is good enough reason to get away from them. They are showing there true colors. And they sure aren't pretty.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It's early, hopefully someone will come on sometime this morning that can help. I've seen a lot of helpful posts around here, will be very surprised if there isn't some sort of assistance out there.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry thing about it is that the every day average user won't see that. They aren't in the know enough to realize that google is pulling some b!t(h moves.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
they are definitely screwing around cause my prior method of getting in and managing my calendars sync no longer works!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs