Long Email Threads Load Slow

yodies

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I am a member of a google group (think mailing list) that sometimes has group emails getting a lot of replies. Back in WP7, once the thread would get past about 30 replies, displaying new replies would take a few seconds to load. After around 50, depending on how much text there was, loading the long emails would crash the client. Is that a problem WP8? Last night I saw a slight delay in loading a thread with 25+ replies.

Did anyone else ever have this issue?

Joey Ganassa

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I have this exact same problem. It really is an issue with long threads. Any new discoveries on a solution in the months since you posted?

teshny

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone found a solution to this?

After around 30 threads it is slow to load. Around 50+ it will never load. I have tried turning off conversations but no luck. MY current temp fix has been a link to gmail.com to check long threads but this is just a bad workaround.

sandmanfvr

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
This happened on WP7, I think this is the email client. My friends and I talk on threads that go up over 100, then we reset them in a new thread. I just deal with it, but I saw this on ios to, long email threads can slow email clients down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi