We all know there are music issues, here's the next questions...

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is there an equivalent replacement for the zune software, as in a way to access the xbox music store not on my 920 or Surface (on my windows 7 PC's) in order to restart my music collection?

Background Basics: Basically all my music is from my zune pass and about half of it it on the phone, but gives an error saying it can't be played right now try again later. It's very frustrating and it seems I am limited to listening to the random songs that happen to sync correctly.

It will be fixed I am confident of that, but in the meantime... Could I just start my music collection form scratch so that it is all compatible with the "new" xbox music. Only problem is there isn't really an xbox music software that is intuitive for downloading music. Or is there, what's everyones' thoughts?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Make a list of albums.
Delete everything from your laptop/PC.
Delete everything from your phone.
Sync them.
Now buy/re-download all those albums from your list using your phone on WiFi.
After a few hours when it is all downloaded, sync phone back if you wish.

Happy days.

In short Zune DRM doesn't work always. So I got rid of all Zune downloads. Did fresh downloads on phone and voila!

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Make a list of albums.
Delete everything from your laptop/PC.
Delete everything from your phone.
Sync them.
Now buy/re-download all those albums from your list using your phone on WiFi.
After a few hours when it is all downloaded, sync phone back if you wish.

Happy days.

In short Zune DRM doesn't work always. So I got rid of all Zune downloads. Did fresh downloads on phone and voila!

Yea that seems to be the only way, the point of this post was to have a last ditch check if there was some other way to download music locally without having to do that all on my phone. Oh well, it'll be a fun afternoon. Maybe I can do it on my surface and then sync them.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yea that seems to be the only way, the point of this post was to have a last ditch check if there was some other way to download music locally without having to do that all on my phone. Oh well, it'll be a fun afternoon. Maybe I can do it on my surface and then sync them.

feel adventurous much?

Let us know how that worked for you ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05