Help. Apps won't run. and marketplace error 8007000e

rabit1

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi
Need serious help. Appreciate any help.

I'm on holiday vacation now so I don't have access to my computer with zune.

This morning my HD7 suddenly won't run all Apps. When I click the apps it just closes right away.
Also marketplace wont let me install any apps. It'll just gives me errror 8007000e

I strongly suspect this has to do with RAM memory runs out. This error has happened to me once before.
Some apps just uses too much ram all of a sudden.

The last time I got it fixed by uninstalling apps one by one, that time the culprit seems to be whAtsapp. As soon as i uninstall whtsapp, phone was back to normal and I could install whatsapp back without problems.

This time however, after uninstalling whatsapp the problem wont go away, so must be something else. I can sync email ok.

Since I'm currently on vacation, I'm relying very much on whatsapp, gmaps pro and Htc Location, which none of them works.

This is totally messed up. Looking at phone settings about, I can see that I still have 1.3gb free space.
I have also uninstall a lot of apps and games to no avail.

Surely there's a way other than doing a reset, which I dont want to do (took a lot of photos).

Appreciate any help.
Lost traveller

rabit1

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Well guess not. Anyway, for those interested. I got it to work again by uninstalling Apps. Don't know which apps removed that fix the phone. But it is now working fine again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99