windowsphone.com - phone not detected & pages just looping!

kitty778

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I got a new Nokia Lumia 800 phone yesterday, and I can't seem to get it recognised on the windowsphone.com page, where I want to test the "find my phone" function, and check my purchase history,

It is syncing fine with the zune software, I am signed in with my windows live account on windowsphone.com, and on my phone, I have followed the instructions: settings->find my phone->"connect to these features more quickly"

Also, am I right in thinking that marketplace no longer exists within zune?

milango01

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
My new Lumia 620 (WP8) is seen by Windows 7 and in Windows XP using Windows Explorer under My Computer. But not able to explore the contents of the Windows phone or the SD card ! Unable to move or sync any files !

Lumia620-XP-2.jpg
Lumia620-XP-1.jpg

I have tried rebooting, PC, Lumia 620.. still issue persists! Above are snapshots from PC using Windows XP-Service Pack 3

Onslaughta

May 13, 2013
Visit site
My new Lumia 620 (WP8) is seen by Windows 7 and in Windows XP using Windows Explorer under My Computer. But not able to explore the contents of the Windows phone or the SD card ! Unable to move or sync any files !

View attachment 32315
View attachment 32316

I have tried rebooting, PC, Lumia 620.. still issue persists! Above are snapshots from PC using Windows XP-Service Pack 3

I think I'm having the same problem, it was connecting to my pc fine but now it connects and I can't access anything, im on windows xp too but pc knowledge is fairly basic, can anyone help me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium