Store not telling me there's updates

JammyGitz

Banned
Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920. For some reason since i hard reset my lumia yesterday, none of my apps which there are updates for have shown any updates in the store. The only way i can update them is to search each one manually and click update on the apps page

kevin2577

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
This may not be your phone specific, WP8 Store updates are staggered and sometimes can be a few days even before they appear as updates on the tile and in the Updates notification. Even when they are available to be manually updated it can take some time to make it to the notification on all phones

angrynapkin

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here for a few weeks. I just noticed this recently after I found some updates for my apps by manually browsing the store. I tried soft reset but that didn't help.

Adenohedron

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had a few WP before and have hard reset them a couple times. This is totally normal. Applications can be checked manually by just visiting them in the store. It'll give you an update option as you already know. The other non-store applications (like Network+, accessories, etc..) take a day or two to show up as an update. It seems it takes a day or so for the phone to register with MS servers and check for updates. I agree its annoying at best. It'd be nice if there was a button to check for all apps manually like in the W8 store.

Antistatic

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem with my Lumia 920, and it's 2 weeks old and never been reset. So the reset many are reporting of have nothing to do with this... I hope Windows have an update ready soon to correct this problem....

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What worked for me was removing store from start screen. Clearing IE. Reboot phone. Pin store back.

Note that the store only checks for updates once a day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett