Is there a voice recorder app that allows you to email as an attachment

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
...or vice versa (an email app that allows you to send voice recordings). I've not had this issue with any of my other devices. I simply adore my windows phone, and other than maybe one day giving Blackberry another go (yes, Blackberry), I have no intentions of going to another OS. With that being said, if anyone could point me in the right direction as to decent app that allows email attachment of (clear) voice records I'd really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Does OneNote not work for you?

If you haven't tried it, it comes installed on your phone and allows you to record audio and send them in an email.

It's simple but it works and you don't have to download any other apps. Many people overlook it.
Really? I keep hearing a lot about OneNote but it did not come preinstalled on either one of my Lumia devices. I got them both brand new (AT&T)... Is this only with certain devices or carriers? I couldn't find it in the app store (about a month ago) either.

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Wait! Wow I'm a bit slow. Lol. Found it. I have to delete this thread for for that one. Lol.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Wait! Wow I'm a bit slow. Lol. Found it. I have to delete this thread for for that one. Lol.
I'm glad you found it. :smile:

There's no need to delete the thread. It's not really that obvious, and there might be other people who have the same question. If they search the forums, they might find your thread which would be helpful to them.

AndrewH1965

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Are you kidding.. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this . I had this capability with my old droid and then could not for the life of me figure out how to do this with my Windows 8 Phone. thank you so much. I just tested it and it was so simple. appreciate it.

Andrew

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro