VIZIO 27-Inch Touchscreen All-in-One CA27T-A5

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Also, I'm gonna get this pc. I'm done with macs. Finally, I'm completely out of Apple's ecosystem!! It comes with touch, subwoofer, wireless keyboard and touchpad, quad core i7, nvidia graphics, 1TB of storage (I think), and more!! They sell it at the Microsoft store too. But no where has it. 😭

So when it is back in stock, I'm gonna buy it.

http://store.vizio.com/ca27ta5.html

BTW, I made this thread to show you guys how awesome this is.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Would any of you guys considering getting this, or the other models of this all in one? It ranges from $899 to $1539. 24 inches to 27 inches. Non touch and touch. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Would any of you guys considering getting this, or the other models of this all in one? It ranges from $899 to $1539. 24 inches to 27 inches. Non touch and touch. :)

I would go for touch it will go well with the Windows 8 interface and for the other question go for what suits your needs the most but the VIZIO 27 inch touchscreen all - in - one spec rise seem extremely good :smile:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I would go for touch it will go well with the Windows 8 interface and for the other question go for what suits your needs the most but the VIZIO 27 inch touchscreen all - in - one spec rise seem extremely good :smile:

The new version announced at ces just added a 802.11ac wireless chip, compared to the current generation 802.11n. That's it. So I'm not waiting just for that.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been eying this as well. I like it alot. I've also been eying a Sony. Forget the model number. They are both equal, give or take, but the Sony has movie and music editing software included (I'm a musician), so I am leaning towards that. Tho, I may wind up with this, since its a cpl hundred cheaper than the Sony...I'm impatient...lol.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
This is a pretty nice design. Although, I gotta see it in person first, because I don't really like Vizio TVs. So hopefully their PCs will give out better vibes.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been eying this as well. I like it alot. I've also been eying a Sony. Forget the model number. They are both equal, give or take, but the Sony has movie and music editing software included (I'm a musician), so I am leaning towards that. Tho, I may wind up with this, since its a cpl hundred cheaper than the Sony...I'm impatient...lol.

This is super thin, has a remote so you can put in a cable box or even your Xbox 360 into this, has great nivida graphics, has a quad core i7 processor with turbo boost, and more. But if you can, you can wait for the new model. The only difference is that it supports 802.11ac. This one supports 802.11n.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
This is super thin, has a remote so you can put in a cable box or even your Xbox 360 into this, has great nivida graphics, has a quad core i7 processor with turbo boost, and more. But if you can, you can wait for the new model. The only difference is that it supports 802.11ac. This one supports 802.11n.

Yeah, I know. Been doing my homework for a while now, both online and in stores. This definitely a slick machine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077