Keep one unified, private collection of photos between iPhone 4s and Lumia 920

DharmeshP304

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Girlfriend and I take a lot of pictures on both of our phones, and I want a way where we could both easily share these photos with each other. Would be nice if we could both just batch upload them to something like a Picasa type of service or something like that. I feel like I could do this with Picasa, I just haven't really looked into what apps will allow this and what is the best way to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Keep one unified, private collection of photos between iPhone 4s and Lunia 920

You could both use the same Skydrive album. I did not try this myself but am pretty sure it works. You create an album for your Lumia (not Lunia^^) and just upload you pics as usual. Then you give your girlfriend the rights to do the same with her email-adress (you can share your skydrive albums with others and can can give them "read-/edit-"-rights.). Don't know how the acutal Iphone App for Skydrive works, but it should get it done..

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: Keep one unified, private collection of photos between iPhone 4s and Lunia 920

Daughter in law has iphone and we have done just that. Skydrive share works just fine. Whether shooting pics up there on my 920 and her getting them on her iphone, or vice versa.

DharmeshP304

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

You could both use the same Skydrive album. I did not try this myself but am pretty sure it works. You create an album for your Lumia (not Lunia^^) and just upload you pics as usual. Then you give your girlfriend the rights to do the same with her email-adress (you can share your skydrive albums with others and can can give them "read-/edit-"-rights.). Don't know how the acutal Iphone App for Skydrive works, but it should get it done..

Lol, didn't notice that typo.

That would be a fantastic solution for me. Honestly, I'd prefer a solution that is easier for her, even if it means a bit of work for me, but if skydrive is easy to use on the iPhone as well, then I wouldn't mind. I'm a little more tech-savvy, so I don't mind having a solution that isn't as straightforward. I'll look into this option, though.

DharmeshP304

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
How do I save from my phone to a specific folder on my Skydrive? I see the option to select multiple pictures then save to Skydrive, but then it just goes to mobile uploads. If I go into the Skydrive app, I think I can only do one picture at a time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786