adobe reader for WP8

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know when will Adobe release there application to wp8? I mean im looking for a good pdf reader but cant find any! On my iPhone, i can highlight when im reading my Networking and Cisco books in my free times but i hated it because of the iPhone screen was small. Now, i got the Nokia, nice screen but the application "Reader" from MS sucks so bad and slow and gives me hard times! Anyone knows anything about Adobe reader or any PDF reader ?

dreamfly

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
The built in PDF reader isn't that bad when it could open the file. The problem is it can't open more than 50% of my file and that sucks big time. Another fail on MS. Adobe is also slow as well. The one from WP7 got updated 2 years later. MS has better do it quickly as WP8 may not last that long. So I am as stressed out as you are as today my long awaited Cyan 920 arrived and now I am facing whether I should go back to my HD7 in order to read my books on the road. Lame Lame Lame!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Well, Adobe published an official reader for Windows RT, but it's completely handicapped and worthless compared to the default reader. So even if they would publish an app for WP8, I really wouldnt expect it to do anything but open the PDF.

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, Adobe published an official reader for Windows RT, but it's completely handicapped and worthless compared to the default reader. So even if they would publish an app for WP8, I really wouldnt expect it to do anything but open the PDF.

Really than thats sucks!!!

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
They clearly dont read our threads neither do they care. They do what they want, which is why WP is still struggling. Only thanks to Nokia working so hard to push the system. Look at the notifications not working properly in Europe which has been the case for 7 months (or more) as far as i know and still no sign of being fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro