How to show to-dos on native Calendar live tile?

spacejovi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have always a lot of to-dos in calendar and I failed to figure out how to make them show up in the native calendar live tile. The live tile shows only the coming event(s) but no to-dos. It's kinda one of the basic tasks a smartphone would be expected to do so before buying the Lumia I'd never questioned this. My Android and Symbian can do this. Maybe I did not do the right configuration. Can anyone help me out please? Thank you!

Abhishekpandey

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Click on the Calender Tile.
Click the + icon.
Add your task accordingly.
If you have multiple calender linked to your MS account select the preferred one.
Click on More details to add further details like Reminder, Status, Attendees & Notes.

Thanks
A

Jalik

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Click on the Calender Tile.
Click the + icon.
Add your task accordingly.
If you have multiple calender linked to your MS account select the preferred one.
Click on More details to add further details like Reminder, Status, Attendees & Notes.

Thanks
A

That's an event creation you describe here. A task won't show up on the live tile. I miss that too but only a little since I manage everything via the reminder pop-ups. If I want to know more I quickly open the calendar app and have a look. But that's no excuse that the calendar live tile is far behind what it could be.

spacejovi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
That's an event creation you describe here. A task won't show up on the live tile. I miss that too but only a little since I manage everything via the reminder pop-ups. If I want to know more I quickly open the calendar app and have a look. But that's no excuse that the calendar live tile is far behind what it could be.
Thanks, kilaj. But what is the "reminder pop-up"? It would be great if I could have a reminder for my tasks!

Jalik

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, kilaj. But what is the "reminder pop-up"? It would be great if I could have a reminder for my tasks!

just add a reminder time to the task and it will create a pop-up alert just as for regular calendar events. It will even show up in the calendar at the given time along the other events. That's precisely why I like to have the tasks in the calendar app and not as a separate application.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12